4 Nights / 5 Days Assam Adventure
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Guwahati, Sonitpur, Kaziranga
Tour Themes : Adventure, Camping, Forts and Palaces
Guwahati, Sonitpur and Kaziranga Tour Overview
Home to the largest rievrine island in the world, Majuli, Assam is of the more refined'parts of the region. Kaziranga and Manas wildlife sanctuary are an absolute bliss with the wildlife they help preserve and flourish. The Brahmaputra river is a driving force in the region for the changes it makes in the state every monsoon. And of course, there's all the tea in the world and the best of it. This 4 Nights, 5 Days Assam Adventure package is perfect for adrenaline junkies and nature lovers.
Guwahati, Sonitpur and Kaziranga Tour Itinerary
Start from pick up location and visit Kamakhya temple, Guwahati. After a sumptuous lunch at local Assamese restaurant, you will take a Cruise ride in Brahamaputra river. Later, visit Kalakshetra Museum. Overnight at a homestay in Guwahati.
After an early breakfast, we will proceed towards Nameri. En-route have lunch at Tezpur, one of the cleanest town of Assam. Check in Lalimou eco camp at Nameri. Later indulge in River rafting and other activities at Nameri National Park. Bon fire at night. Overnight stay at camp.
Post breakfast, we will be heading towards Kaziranga. Check in at the campsite at Kaziranga. After Lunch, we will undertake a Jeep safari in Kaziranga. Bon fire in the night and overnight stay at the camp.
After the morning tea, experience an Elephant Safari in Kaziranga. Later enjoy the traditional cusine at a local restaurant and head towards Sapoi tea estate, Dhekiajuli. Visit the tea factory at Sapoi tea estate and learn about tea plantation techniques. Camp at the tea estate for the night.
Take a morning walk in the tea gardens before returning to Guwahati. Later, drop off at the airport/railway station.
More Details about Guwahati, Sonitpur and Kaziranga Tour
- - 01 Night accommodation in Guwahati at a homestay
- 03 Nights accommodation in tents at campsites
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers with our overlanding vehicles for a round trip starting and ending in Guwahati
- Sightseeing as per the below itinerary
- All taxes and driver allowances
- Tents, Sleeping bags, and camping gears
- Nature Activities such as kayaking, mountain climbing, trekking, cliff diving, bonfire building, setting up camps, yoga etc
- All Inner line permit for restricted areas
- Certified guide charges and Driver/Expedition leader
- First aid kit
- - Meals, Drinks and other snacks
- Any activity apart from the mentioned ones
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances
- Any charges for carrying a video camera or still camera.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.